The metadata available in this repository is a work in progress. It reflects the latest reference metadata information provided by the UN System and other international organizations on data and statistics for the Tier I and II indicators in the global indicator framework. Since Tier III indicators are still under methodological development, a link to the webpage that includes all available work plans is being provided. This repository will be further updated and periodically reviewed in cooperation with the respective data compilers.
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
- Metadata for initially proposed indicators (archive)
- Latest news
Please send your feedback and suggestions for improvements to email@example.com.
Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development
Target 17.18: By 2020, enhance capacity-building support to developing countries, including for least developed countries and small island developing States, to increase significantly the availability of high-quality, timely and reliable data disaggregated by income, gender, age, race, ethnicity, migratory status, disability, geographic location and other characteristics relevant in national contexts
Proportion of sustainable development indicators produced at the national level with full disaggregation when relevant to the target, in accordance with the Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics
No data for this indicator is currently available and its methodology is still under development, please see Tier III Work Plan webpage .
- Indicator 17.18.2: Number of countries that have national statistical legislation that complies with the Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics
- Indicator 17.18.3: Number of countries with a national statistical plan that is fully funded and under implementation, by source of funding