The metadata available in this repository is a work in progress. It reflects the latest reference metadata information provided by the UN System and other international organizations on data and statistics for the Tier I and II indicators in the global indicator framework. Since Tier III indicators are still under methodological development, a link to the webpage that includes all available work plans is being provided. This repository will be further updated and periodically reviewed in cooperation with the respective data compilers.
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
- Metadata for initially proposed indicators (archive)
- Latest news
Last updated: October 2018
Please send your feedback and suggestions for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
Target 16.3: Promote the rule of law at the national and international levels and ensure equal access to justice for all
- Indicator 16.3.1: Proportion of victims of violence in the previous 12 months who reported their victimization to competent authorities or other officially recognized conflict resolution mechanisms
- Indicator 16.3.2: Unsentenced detainees as a proportion of overall prison population