The metadata available in this repository is a work in progress. It reflects the latest reference metadata information provided by the UN System and other international organizations on data and statistics for the Tier I and II indicators in the global indicator framework. Since Tier III indicators are still under methodological development, a link to the webpage that includes all available work plans is being provided. This repository will be further updated and periodically reviewed in cooperation with the respective data compilers.
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
- Metadata for initially proposed indicators (archive)
- Latest news
Last updated: October 2018
Please send your feedback and suggestions for improvements to email@example.com.
Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
Target 16.1: Significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- Indicator 16.1.1: Number of victims of intentional homicide per 100,000 population, by sex and age
Conflict-related deaths per 100,000 population, by sex, age and cause
No data for this indicator is currently available and its methodology is still under development, please see Tier III Work Plan webpage .
- Indicator 16.1.3: Proportion of population subjected to physical, psychological or sexual violence in the previous 12 months
- Indicator 16.1.4: Proportion of population that feel safe walking alone around the area they live