The metadata available in this repository is a work in progress. It reflects the latest reference metadata information provided by the UN System and other international organizations on data and statistics for the Tier I and II indicators in the global indicator framework. Since Tier III indicators are still under methodological development, a link to the webpage that includes all available work plans is being provided. This repository will be further updated and periodically reviewed in cooperation with the respective data compilers.
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
- Metadata for initially proposed indicators (archive)
- Latest news
Please send your feedback and suggestions for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
Target 16.1: Significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- Indicator 16.1.1: Number of victims of intentional homicide per 100,000 population, by sex and age
- Indicator 16.1.2: Conflict-related deaths per 100,000 population, by sex, age and cause
- Indicator 16.1.3: Proportion of population subjected to physical, psychological or sexual violence in the previous 12 months
- Indicator 16.1.4: Proportion of population that feel safe walking alone around the area they live