The metadata available in this repository is a work in progress. It reflects the latest reference metadata information provided by the UN System and other international organizations on data and statistics for the Tier I and II indicators in the global indicator framework. Since Tier III indicators are still under methodological development, a link to the webpage that includes all available work plans is being provided. This repository will be further updated and periodically reviewed in cooperation with the respective data compilers.
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
- Metadata for initially proposed indicators (archive)
- Latest news
Please send your feedback and suggestions for improvements to email@example.com.
Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
Target 1.5: By 2030, build the resilience of the poor and those in vulnerable situations and reduce their exposure and vulnerability to climate-related extreme events and other economic, social and environmental shocks and disasters
- Indicator 1.5.1: Number of deaths, missing persons and directly affected persons attributed to disasters per 100,000 population
- Indicator 1.5.2: Direct economic loss attributed to disasters in relation to global gross domestic product (GDP)
- Indicator 1.5.3: Number of countries that adopt and implement national disaster risk reduction strategies in line with the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030
- Indicator 1.5.4: Proportion of local governments that adopt and implement local disaster risk reduction strategies in line with national disaster risk reduction strategies