Sixth meeting of the IAEG-SDGs
The sixth meeting of the Inter-agency and Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators (IAEG-SDGs), will be held from 11 to 14 November 2017 in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. The meeting will be hosted by The Bahrain Center for Strategic, International and Energy Studies (DERASAT).
This meeting will follow the same format as previous IAEG-SDG meetings, with a Members meeting taking place during the first two days (11 - 12 November) and a Plenary Session taking place during the second two days (13 - 14 November). During the plenary session, all countries, international and regional agencies and entities, and other stakeholders are invited to attend.
The IAEG-SDGs was established by the Statistical Commission at its 46th session to develop an indicator framework for the monitoring of the Goals and targets of the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development at the global level, and to support its implementation.
- Review the tier classification
- Discuss the proposed guidelines on data flows and global data reporting
- Review progress made on the methodological development of tier III indicators
- Discuss issues related to the work stream on data disaggregation
- Discuss progress made on the data reporting calendar
- Other related issues