Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
This webpage includes all available work plans for global SDG indicators currently categorised as Tier III. These work plans were initially collected via an online consultation and subsequently updated, as necessary, at the request of the Inter-agency and Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators (IAEG-SDGs) by those international agencies, entities, funds and programmes that are responsible for the methodological development and global compilation of data for these indicators. The webpage will be updated when work plans are received and the date each work plan was uploaded to this website is included at the end of each pdf.
Please note that the work plans have not undergone any editing by UNSD (other than to include the indicator name) and include only information as it was received. Additional information submitted in other formats other than the work plan template format (i.e. annexes, etc.) are provided to the IAEG-SDGs for their consideration, but are not included on this webpage.
Tier III indicators for which no work plan has been received include the following (primarily due to pending custodian agency): 1.a.1, 1.a.3, 1.b.1, 4.5.1 (partial), 8.9.2, 12.a.1, 17.18.1
For information (archive):
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Metadata Repository
Last updated: 5 November 2018
Goal 15 : Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
By 2020, integrate ecosystem and biodiversity values into national and local planning, development processes, poverty reduction strategies and accounts
- 15.9.1 Progress towards national targets established in accordance with Aichi Biodiversity Target 2 of the Strategic Plan for Biodiversity 2011-2020
Mobilize and significantly increase financial resources from all sources to conserve and sustainably use biodiversity and ecosystems
- 15.a.1 Official development assistance and public expenditure on conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystems
Mobilize significant resources from all sources and at all levels to finance sustainable forest management and provide adequate incentives to developing countries to advance such management, including for conservation and reforestation
- 15.b.1 Official development assistance and public expenditure on conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystems