Fifteenth meeting of the HLG-PCCB
The fifteenth meeting of the HLG-PCCB, will be held from 5 to 7 November 2019 in Budapest, Hungary. The meeting will be hosted by the Central Statistical Office of Hungary.
This meeting will follow the same format as recent HLG-PCCB's meetings. There will be a Members meeting, taking place on 5 November, and a two-day Session to which selected issue partners will be invited to participate, taking place on 6 and 7 November. Please note that this meeting is open to HLG-PCCB members and invited issue partners only.
The objectives of the meeting held on 5 November 2019 are to review:
- work on financing for data and statistics,
- work on preparation of a guidance document on engagement with other stakeholders,
- next steps on guidance for the implementation of the data revolution, and
- preparations for UN World Data Forum 2020.
The main objectives of the two-day session with selected invited issue partners, held on 6 to 7 November 2019 are to:
- discuss the implementation of the Cape Town Global Action Plan for Sustainable Development Data and strategize on next steps,
- review work on financing for data and statistics, including in the broader context of financing for sustainable development, and
- discuss engagement between the statistical community and other stakeholders.
The objectives of the fifteenth meeting will support the preparation of the HLG-PCCB's inputs to the 51st Statistical Commission.