Thirteenth meeting of the HLG-PCCB
The thirteenth meeting of the High-level Group for Partnership, Coordination and Capacity-Building for Statistics for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development was held on Sunday morning, 3 March 2019, at the United Nations Headquarters in New York prior to the 50th Session of the Statistical Commission.
The main topics for discussion of the thirteenth meeting of the HLG are:
- Next steps and update on the subgroup on implementation and financing of the Cape Town Global Action Plan for Sustainable Development Data, including update on the financing mechanism,
- Brief update on the preparatory work on the UN World Data Forum 2020,
- Review objectives and next steps of the Subgroup on a more efficient UN statistical system,
- Administrative and logistical concerns
- Inputs for the HLPF 2019 segments, July (ECOSOC) and September (UNGA), and
- Updates to the 50th session of the Statistical Commission.