Open Consultation on Green Indicators
As agreed at the 2nd IAEG-SDGs meeting in Bangkok, an open consultation with IAEG-SDG Observers and other stakeholders took place on the proposed SDG Indicators that were coded as "green" ahead of the meeting. As indicated by the co-chairs of the IAEG-SDGs, additional comments on the indicators coded as "green" during the meeting could also be submitted.
The consultation was open from Wednesday, 4 November, 9:00am EST to Saturday, 7 November, 9:00am EST and is now closed to further comments.
The inputs provided will be considered by the IAEG-SDGs Members in their final phase of preparation of the set of indicators to be submitted to the Statistical Commission. The final decision on the number, type and formulation of the indicators in the global indicator framework proposal will be taken by the IAEG-SDGs Members.
A document containing the inputs provided by the Observers of the Inter-agency and Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators (IAEG-SDGs) and other stakeholders during the open consultation on proposed global SDG Indicators coded as "green" is available here:
The following documents, available from the "Documents" tab on the webpage of the second meeting of the IAEG-SDGs, provide background information relevant to this consultation:
- Open consultation: Summary of comments received (corrected version - 19 October 2015) and list of indicator proposals (11 August 2015)
- Compilation of Metadata Received on Indicators for Global Monitoring of the Sustainable Development Goals and Targets (updated 23 October 2015)
- Results of Questionnaire on Summary of Comments by IAEG Members (updated 22 Oct 2015)
- Individual member responses to the questionnaire referenced in the last document
- Statements made during the meeting
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- SDGs Database
- Survey on the Implementation of the Cape Town Global Action Plan for Sustainable Development
- SG's progress report 2022 NEW
- Statistical Annex 2022 NEW
- SDGs report 2022 NEW
- Gender Snapshot 2022
- SDG Progress Chart 2022
- Bern Data Compact
- Cape Town Global Action Plan for Sustainable Development Data
- Dubai Declaration
- Global data community's response to Covid-19
- Statistical Commission