Briefing to the General Assembly on the global SDG indicator framework
The President of the seventieth session of the United Nations General Assembly, H.E. Mr. Mogens Lykketoft, hosted a briefing at 10:00am on Thursday, 28 January, 2016 on the global SDG indicator framework. Mr. John Pullinger, Chair of the UN Statistical Commission, Mr. Enrique Ordaz, Co-chair of the IAEG-SDGs, and Mr. Stefan Schweinfest and Ms. Francesca Perucci, Director and Assistant Director of the UN Statistical Division, participated in the briefing.
- Statement by the Chair of the United Nations Statistical Commission
- Statement by the Co-chair of the IAEG-SDGs
- Presentation: Update on the work of the IAEG-SDGs
The General Assembly, in its resolution 70/1, Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, decided that the global indicator framework, to be developed by the Inter Agency Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators (IAEG-SDGs), will be agreed by the UN Statistical Comrnission by March, 2016 and adopted thereafter by the Economic and Social Council and the General Assembly, in line with existing mandates.
In preparation for the 47th Session of the UN Statistical Commission, the report of the Inter-agency and Expert Group on SDG indicators (IAEG-SDGs), including an annex with a list of indicators, was submitted as an official document for the Session.
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- SDGs Database
- Survey on the Implementation of the Cape Town Global Action Plan for Sustainable Development
- SG's progress report 2022 NEW
- Statistical Annex 2022 NEW
- SDGs report 2022 NEW
- Gender Snapshot 2022
- SDG Progress Chart 2022
- Bern Data Compact
- Cape Town Global Action Plan for Sustainable Development Data
- Dubai Declaration
- Global data community's response to Covid-19
- Statistical Commission