Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 471Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 47 - Radio, television and communication equipment and apparatus
- Group: 471 - Electronic valves and tubes; electronic components; parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4711 - Electrical capacitors
- 4712 - Electrical resistors (except heating resistors)
- 4713 - Printed circuits
- 4714 - Thermionic, cold cathode or photo- cathode valves and tubes (including cathode ray tubes)
- 4715 - Diodes, transistors and similar semi- conductor devices; photosensitive semi-conductor devices; light emitting diodes; mounted piezo-electric crystals
- 4716 - Electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies
- 4717 - Parts for the goods of classes 4711, 4712 and 4714 to 4716
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.