Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 441Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special purpose machinery
- Group: 441 - Agricultural or forestry machinery and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4411 - Agricultural, horticultural or forestry machinery for soil preparation or cultivation; lawn or sports-ground rollers
- 4412 - Mowers for lawns, parks or sports- grounds
- 4413 - Other mowers; other haymaking machinery; straw or fodder balers; other harvesting machinery; threshing machinery
- 4414 - Pedestrian controlled tractors, other than of the type used on railway station platforms
- 4415 - Other tractors, excluding track- laying tractors, road tractors for semi-trailers and tractors of the type used on railway station platforms
- 4416 - Mechanical appliances for projecting, dispersing or spraying liquids or powders for agriculture or horti- culture
- 4417 - Self-loading or self-unloading trailers and semi-trailers for agricultural purposes
- 4418 - Machines for cleaning, sorting or grading eggs, fruit, seed, grain, dried leguminous vegetables or other agricultural produce; milking machines; poultry incubators and brooders; agricultural, horticultural, forestry, poultry- keeping or bee-keeping machinery, n.e.c.
- 4419 - Parts for the goods of subclasses 44110 to 44130; parts of machines for cleaning, sorting or grading eggs, fruit or other agricultural produce; parts of poultry incubators and brooders; parts n.e.c. of agricultural, horticultural, forestry, poultry-keeping or bee-keeping machinery
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.