Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 412Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
- Group: 412 - Rolled, drawn and folded products of iron and steel
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4121 - Flat-rolled products of iron or steel, not further worked than hot-rolled
- 4122 - Flat-rolled products of iron or steel, not further worked than cold-rolled
- 4123 - Other flat-rolled products of iron or steel
- 4124 - Bars and rods of iron or steel, hot-rolled
- 4125 - Angles, shapes and sections, of iron or non-alloy steel, not further worked than hot-rolled; sheet piling of iron or steel; railway or tramway track construction material of iron or steel
- 4126 - Drawn and folded products of iron or steel
- 4127 - Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, of iron or steel; tube or pipe fittings, of iron or steel
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.