Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 354Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 35 - Other chemical products; man-made fibres
- Group: 354 - Chemical products n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3541 - Essential oils and concentrates, aqueous distillates and aqueous solutions thereof; resinoids; terpenic by-products of the deterpenation of essential oils; mixtures of odoriferous substances of a kind used as raw materials in industry
- 3542 - Glues and gelatine, peptones and their derivatives, and related products; caseinates and other casein derivatives; albuminates and other albumin derivatives
- 3543 - Lubricating preparations and preparations of a kind for the oil or grease treatment of materials, except of petroleum; prepared additives for mineral oils; prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission, except of petroleum; anti-freezing preparations and prepared de-icing fluids
- 3544 - Modelling pastes; "dental wax" or "dental impression compounds"; other preparations for use in dentistry with a basis of plaster; preparations and charges for fire-extinguishers; charged fire-extinguishing grenades; prepared culture media for development of micro-organisms; composite diagnostic or laboratory reagents n.e.c.
- 3545 - Prepared explosives; safety fuses; detonating fuses; percussion or detonating caps; igniters; electric detonators
- 3546 - Pyrotechnic articles
- 3547 - Chemical elements and compounds doped for use in electronics
- 3549 - Other chemical products n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.