Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 351Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 35 - Other chemical products; man-made fibres
- Group: 351 - Paints and varnishes and related products; artists' colours; ink
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3511 - Paints and varnishes (including enamels and lacquers); prepared pigments, prepared opacifiers and prepared colours, vitrifiable enamels and glazes, engobes, liquid lustres and similar preparations, of a kind used in the ceramic, enamelling or glass industry; glass frit and other glass in the form of powder, granules or flakes; prepared water pigments of a kind used for finishing leather; prepared driers; pigments dispersed in non-aqueous media, of a kind used in the manufacture of paints; stamping foils; dyes and other colouring matter, put up for retail sale; glaziers' putty, grafting putty, resin cements, caulking compounds and other mastics; painters' fillings; non-refractory surfacing preparations for walls, floors and ceilings; organic composite solvents and thinners n.e.c.; prepared paint or varnish removers
- 3512 - Artists', students' or signboard painters' colours, modifying tints, amusement colours and the like
- 3513 - Printing ink
- 3514 - Writing or drawing ink and other inks
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.