|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 05.3.1Structure Notes
- Refrigerators, freezers and fridge-freezers;
- washing machines, dryers, drying cabinets, dishwashers, ironing and pressing machines;
- cookers, spit roasters, hobs, ranges, ovens and microwave ovens;
- air-conditioners, humidifiers, space heaters, water heaters, ventilators and extractor hoods;
- vacuum cleaners, steam-cleaning machines, carpet shampooing machines and machines for scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors;
- other major household appliances such as safes, sewing machines, knitting machines, water softeners, etc.
Includes: delivery and installation of the appliances when applicable.
Excludes: such appliances that are built into the structure of the building (capital formation).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.