|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 03.1.2Structure Notes
- Garments for men, women, children (3 to 13 years) and infants (0 to 2 years), either ready-to-wear or made-to-measure, in all materials (including leather, furs, plastics and rubber), for everyday wear, for sport or for work:
- capes, overcoats, raincoats, anoraks, parkas, blousons, jackets, trousers, waistcoats, suits, costumes, dresses, skirts, etc.;
- shirts, blouses, pullovers, sweaters, cardigans, shorts, swimsuits, tracksuits, jogging suits, sweatshirts, T-shirts, leotards, etc.;
- vests, underpants, socks, stockings, tights, petticoats, brassières, knickers, slips, girdles, corsets, body stockings, etc.;
- pyjamas, nightshirts, nightdresses, housecoats, dressing gowns, bathrobes, etc.;
- baby clothes and babies' booties made of fabric.
Excludes: articles of medical hosiery such as elasticated stockings (06.1.2); babies' napkins (12.1.3).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.