Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 447Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special purpose machinery
- Group: 447 - Weapons and ammunition and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4471 - Tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, motorised, and parts thereof
- 4472 - Military weapons, other than revolvers, pistols and swords and the like
- 4473 - Revolvers, pistols, other firearms and similar devices; other arms
- 4474 - Bombs, grenades, torpedoes, mines, missiles and similar munitions of war and parts thereof; cartridges and other ammunition and projectiles and parts thereof, including shot and cartridge wads
- 4475 - Swords, cutlasses, bayonets, lances and similar arms and parts thereof and scabbards and sheaths therefor
- 4476 - Parts of military weapons and other arms
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.