Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 433Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 43 - General purpose machinery
- Group: 433 - Bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4331 - Ball or roller bearings
- 4332 - Transmission shafts and cranks; bearing housings and plain shaft bearings; gears and gearing; ball or roller screws, gear boxes and other speed changers; flywheels and pulleys; clutches and shaft couplings; articulated link chain
- 4333 - Parts for the goods of classes 4331 and 4332
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.