Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 265Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 265 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of natural fibres other than cotton
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2651 - Woven fabrics of silk or of silk waste
- 2652 - Woven fabrics of carded wool or of carded fine animal hair, containing 85% or more by weight of wool or fine animal hair
- 2653 - Woven fabrics of combed wool or of combed fine animal hair, containing 85% or more by weight of wool or fine animal hair
- 2654 - Woven fabrics of wool or fine animal hair, containing less than 85% by weight of wool or fine animal hair
- 2655 - Woven fabrics of coarse animal hair or of horsehair
- 2656 - Woven fabrics of flax
- 2657 - Woven fabrics of jute and other textile bast fibres (except flax, true hemp and ramie)
- 2659 - Woven fabrics of other vegetable textile fibres; woven fabrics of paper yarn
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.