Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 89Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 891 - Arms and ammunition
- 892 - Printed matter
- 893 - Articles, n.e.s., of plastics
- 894 - Baby carriages, toys, games and sporting goods
- 895 - Office and stationery supplies, n.e.s.
- 896 - Works of art, collectors' pieces and antiques
- 897 - Jewellery, goldsmiths' and silversmiths' wares, and other articles of precious or semiprecious materials, n.e.s.
- 898 - Musical instruments and parts and accessories thereof; records, tapes and other sound or similar recordings (excluding goods of groups 763 and 883)
- 899 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.