Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 728Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- Group: 728 - Other machinery and equipment specialized for particular industries; parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 728.1 - Machine tools specialized for particular industries; parts and accessories thereof
- 728.2 - Machines and apparatus of a kind used solely or principally for the manufacture of semiconductor boules or wafers, semiconductor devices, electronic integrated circuits or flat panel displays; parts and accessories
- 728.3 - Machinery for sorting, screening, separating, washing, crushing, grinding, mixing or kneading earth, stone, ores or other mineral substances, in solid (including powder or paste) form; machinery for agglomerating, shaping or moulding solid mineral fuels, ceramic paste, unhardened cements, plastering materials or other mineral products in powder or paste form; machines for forming foundry moulds of sand
- 728.4 - Machinery and mechanical appliances specialized for particular industries, n.e.s.
- 728.5 - Parts, n.e.s., of the machines and mechanical appliances of headings 723.48, 727.21 and 728.41 through 728.49
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.