Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 65Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 651 - Textile yarn
- 652 - Cotton fabrics, woven (not including narrow or special fabrics)
- 653 - Fabrics, woven, of man-made textile materials (not including narrow or special fabrics)
- 654 - Other textile fabrics, woven
- 655 - Knitted or crocheted fabrics (including tubular knit fabrics, n.e.s., pile fabrics and openwork fabrics), n.e.s.
- 656 - Tulles, lace, embroidery, ribbons, trimmings and other smallwares
- 657 - Special yarns, special textile fabrics and related products
- 658 - Made-up articles, wholly or chiefly of textile materials, n.e.s.
- 659 - Floor coverings, etc.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.