Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 523Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 52 - Inorganic chemicals
- Group: 523 - Salts and peroxysalts, of inorganic acids and metals
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 523.1 - Fluorides; fluorosilicates, fluoroaluminates and other complex fluorine salts.
- 523.2 - Chlorides, chloride oxides and chloride hydroxides; bromides and bromide oxides; iodides and iodide oxides
- 523.3 - Hypochlorites; commercial calcium hypochlorite; chlorites; hypobromites; chlorates and perchlorates; bromates and perbromates; chlorates and perchlorates; bromates and perbromates; iodates and periodates
- 523.4 - Sulphides, polysulphides, dithionites, sulphoxylates, sulphites, thiosulphates, sulphates, alums and peroxosulphates (persulphates)
- 523.5 - Nitrites; nitrates
- 523.6 - Phosphinates (hypophosphites), phosphonates (phosphites), phosphates and polyphosphates
- 523.7 - Carbonates; peroxocarbonates (percarbonates); commercial ammonium carbonate containing ammonium carbamate.
- 523.8 - Other metal salts and peroxysalts of inorganic acids
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.