Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 421Structure
- Section: 4 - Animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes
- Division: 42 - Fixed vegetable fats and oils, crude, refined or fractionated
- Group: 421 - Fixed vegetable fats and oils, "soft", crude, refined or fractionated
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 421.1 - Soya bean oil and its fractions
- 421.2 - Cotton seed oil and its fractions
- 421.3 - Groundnut (peanut) oil and its fractions
- 421.4 - Olive oil and other oil obtained from olives
- 421.5 - Sunflower seed or safflower oil and fractions thereof
- 421.6 - Maize (corn) oil and its fractions
- 421.7 - Rape, colza or mustard oil and fractions thereof
- 421.8 - Sesame (Sesamum) oil and its fractions
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.