Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 278Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 27 - Crude fertilizers, other than those of Division 56, and crude minerals (excluding coal, petroleum and precious stones)
- Group: 278 - Other crude minerals
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 278.2 - Clays and other refractory minerals, n.e.s.
- 278.3 - Sodium chloride, pure, and common salt (including table salt and denatured salt), whether or not in aqueous solution or containing added anti-caking or free-flowing agents; sea water.
- 278.4 - Asbestos
- 278.5 - Quartz, mica, feldspar, fluorspar, cryolite and chiolite
- 278.6 - Slag, dross, scalings and similar waste, n.e.s.
- 278.9 - Minerals, crude, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.