Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 24Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 24 - Cork and wood
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 244 - Cork, natural, raw and waste (including natural cork in blocks or sheets)
- 245 - Fuel wood (excluding wood waste) and wood charcoal
- 246 - Wood in chips or particles and wood waste
- 247 - Wood in the rough, whether or not stripped of bark or sapwood, or roughly squared
- 248 - Wood, simply worked, and railway sleepers of wood
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.