Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 2Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
This Section is divided into the following Divisions:
- 21 - Hides, skins and furskins, raw
- 22 - Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits
- 23 - Crude rubber (including synthetic and reclaimed)
- 24 - Cork and wood
- 25 - Pulp and waste paper
- 26 - Textile fibres (other than wool tops and other combed wool) and their wastes (not manufactured into yarn or fabric)
- 27 - Crude fertilizers, other than those of Division 56, and crude minerals (excluding coal, petroleum and precious stones)
- 28 - Metalliferous ores and metal scrap
- 29 - Crude animal and vegetable materials, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.