|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8541Structure
This class includes the provision of instruction in athletic activities to groups or individuals, such as by camps and schools. Overnight and day sports instruction camps are also included. This class does not include activities of academic schools, colleges and universities. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the unit's or client's training facilities, educational institutions or by other means. Instruction provided in this class is formally organized.
This class includes:
- sports instruction (baseball, basketball, cricket, football, etc)
- camps, sports instruction
- cheerleading instruction
- gymnastics instruction
- riding instruction, academies or schools
- swimming instruction
- professional sports instructors, teachers, coaches
- martial arts instruction
- card game instruction (such as bridge)
- yoga instruction
This class excludes:
- cultural education, see 8542
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.