|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7110Structure
This class includes the provision of architectural services, engineering services, drafting services, building inspection services and surveying and mapping services and the like.
This class includes:
- architectural consulting activities:
· building design and drafting
· town and city planning and landscape architecture
- engineering design (i.e. applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems) and consulting activities for:
· machinery, industrial processes and industrial plant
· projects involving civil engineering, hydraulic engineering, traffic engineering
· water management projects
· projects elaboration and realization relative to electrical and electronic engineering, mining engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical, industrial and systems engineering, safety engineering
· project management activities related to construction
- elaboration of projects using air conditioning, refrigeration, sanitary and pollution control engineering, acoustical engineering etc.
- geophysical, geologic and seismic surveying
- geodetic surveying activities:
· land and boundary surveying activities
· hydrologic surveying activities
· subsurface surveying activities
· cartographic and spatial information activities
This class excludes:
- test drilling in connection with mining operations, see 0910, 0990
- development or publishing of associated software, see 5820, 6201
- activities of computer consultants, see 6202, 6209
- technical testing, see 7120
- research and development activities related to engineering, see 7210
- industrial design, see 7410
- interior decorating, see 7410
- aerial photography, see 7420
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.