|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6619Structure
This class includes activities auxiliary to financial service activities not elsewhere classified, such as:
- financial transaction processing and settlement activities, including for credit card transactions
- investment advisory services
- activities of mortgage advisers and brokers
This class also includes:
- trustee, fiduciary and custody services on a fee or contract basis
This class excludes:
- activities of insurance agents and brokers, see 6622
- management of funds, see 6630
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.