|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6411Structure
This class includes:
- issuing and managing the country's currency
- monitoring and control of the money supply
- taking deposits that are used for clearance between financial institutions
- supervising banking operations
- holding the country's international reserves
- acting as banker to the government
The activities of central banks will vary for institutional reasons.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.