|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 5911Structure
This class includes:
- production of motion pictures, videos, television programmes or television commercials
This class excludes:
- film duplicating (except reproduction of motion picture film for theatrical distribution) as well as reproduction of audio and video tapes, CDs or DVDs from master copies, see 1820
- wholesale of recorded video tapes, CDs, DVDs, see 4649
- retail trade of video tapes, CDs, DVDs, see 4762
- post-production activities, see 5912
- reproduction of motion picture film for theatrical distribution, see 5912
- sound recording and recording of books on tape, see 5920
- creating a complete television channel programme, see 6020
- television broadcasting, see 6020
- film processing other than for the motion picture industry, see 7420
- activities of personal theatrical or artistic agents or agencies, see 7490
- renting of video tapes, DVDs to the general public, see 7722
- real-time (i.e. simultaneous) closed captioning of live television performances, meetings, conferences, etc., see 8299
- activities of own account actors, cartoonists, directors, stage designers and technical specialists, see 9000
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.