|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4911Structure
This class includes:
- passenger transport by inter-urban railways
- operation of sleeping cars or dining cars as an integrated operation of railway companies
This class excludes:
- passenger transport by urban and suburban transit systems, see 4921
- passenger terminal activities, see 5221
- operation of sleeping cars or dining cars when operated by separate units, see 5590, 5610
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.