|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2720Structure
This class includes the manufacture of non-rechargeable and rechargeable batteries.
This class includes:
- manufacture of primary cells and primary batteries
· cells containing manganese dioxide, mercuric dioxide, silver oxide etc.
- manufacture of electric accumulators, including parts thereof:
· separators, containers, covers
- manufacture of lead acid batteries
- manufacture of NiCad batteries
- manufacture of NiMH batteries
- manufacture of lithium batteries
- manufacture of dry cell batteries
- manufacture of wet cell batteries
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.