|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2593Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of domestic cutlery such as knives, forks, spoons etc.
- manufacture of other articles of cutlery:
· cleavers and choppers
· razors and razor blades
· scissors and hair clippers
- manufacture of knives and cutting blades for machines or for mechanical appliances
- manufacture of hand tools such as pliers, screwdrivers etc.
- manufacture of non-power-driven agricultural hand tools
- manufacture of saws and saw blades, including circular saw blades and chainsaw blades
- manufacture of interchangeable tools for hand tools, whether or not power-operated, or for machine tools: drills, punches, milling cutters etc.
- manufacture of press tools
- manufacture of blacksmiths' tools: forges, anvils etc.
- manufacture of moulding boxes and moulds (except ingot moulds)
- manufacture of vices, clamps
- manufacture of padlocks, locks, keys, hinges and the like, hardware for buildings, furniture, vehicles etc.
- manufacture of cutlasses, swords, bayonets etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of hollowware (pots, kettles etc.), dinnerware (bowls, platters etc.) or flatware (plates, saucers etc.), see 2599
- manufacture of power-driven hand tools, see 2818
- manufacture of ingot moulds, see 2823
- manufacture of cutlery of precious metal, see 3211
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.