|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1030Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of food consisting chiefly of fruit or vegetables, except ready-made dishes in frozen or canned form
- preserving of fruit, nuts or vegetables: freezing, drying, immersing in oil or in vinegar, canning etc.
- manufacture of fruit or vegetable food products
- manufacture of fruit or vegetable juices
- manufacture of jams, marmalades and table jellies
- processing and preserving of potatoes:
· manufacture of prepared frozen potatoes
· manufacture of dehydrated mashed potatoes
· manufacture of potato snacks
· manufacture of potato crisps
· manufacture of potato flour and meal
- roasting of nuts
- manufacture of nut foods and pastes
This class also includes:
- industrial peeling of potatoes
- production of concentrates from fresh fruits and vegetables
- manufacture of perishable prepared foods of fruit and vegetables, such as:
· peeled or cut vegetables
· tofu (bean curd)
This class excludes:
- manufacture of flour or meal of dried leguminous vegetables, see 1061
- preservation of fruit and nuts in sugar, see 1073
- manufacture of prepared vegetable dishes, see 1075
- manufacture of artificial concentrates, see 1079
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.