|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0170Structure
This class includes:
- hunting and trapping on a commercial basis
- taking of animals (dead or alive) for food, fur, skin, or for use in research, in zoos or as pets
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from hunting or trapping activities
This class also includes:
- land-based catching of sea mammals such as walrus and seal
This class excludes:
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from ranching operations, see group 014
- raising of game animals on ranching operations, see 0149
- catching of whales, see 0311
- production of hides and skins originating from slaughterhouses, see 1010
- hunting for sport or recreation and related service activities, see 9319
- service activities to promote hunting and trapping, see 9499
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.