|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0163Structure
This class includes:
- preparation of crops for primary markets, i.e. cleaning, trimming, grading, disinfecting
- cotton ginning
- preparation of tobacco leaves
- preparation of cocoa beans
- waxing of fruit
- sun-drying of fruit and vegetables
This class excludes:
- preparation of agricultural products by the producer, see groups 011 and 012
- preserving of fruit and vegetables, including dehydration by artificial means, see 1030
- stemming and redrying of tobacco, see 1200
- marketing activities of commission merchants and cooperative associations, see division 46
- wholesale of agricultural raw materials, see 4620
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.