|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0162Structure
This class includes:
- agricultural activities on a fee or contract basis:
· activities to promote propagation, growth and output of animals
· herd testing services, droving services, agistment services, poultry caponizing, coop cleaning etc.
· activities related to artificial insemination
· stud services
· sheep shearing
· farm animal boarding and care
This class also includes:
- activities of farriers
This class excludes:
- provision of space for animal boarding only, see 6810
- veterinary activities, see 7500
- vaccination of animals, see 7500
- renting of animals (e.g. herds), see 7730
- service activities to promote commercial hunting and trapping, see 9499
- pet boarding, see 9609
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.