Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 369Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 36 - Rubber and plastics products
- Group: 369 - Other plastics products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3691 - Floor coverings of plastics, in rolls or in the form of tiles; wall or ceiling coverings of plastics
- 3692 - Self-adhesive plates, sheets, film, foil, tape, strip and other flat shapes, of plastics
- 3693 - Baths, wash-basins, lavatory pans and covers, flushing cisterns and similar sanitary ware, of plastics
- 3694 - Tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and toilet articles, of plastics
- 3695 - Builders' ware of plastics n.e.c.
- 3696 - Parts n.e.c. of lamps, lighting fittings, illuminated signs, illuminated name-plates and the like, of plastics
- 3697 - Safety headgear; other headgear of rubber or plastics
- 3698 - Electrical insulating fittings of plastics
- 3699 - Articles of plastics n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.