|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 22222Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- concentrated, sweetened milk in liquid or paste, whole, semi-skimmed or skimmed
This subclass also includes:
- reconstituted milk, sweetened, concentrated, with a quantitative and qualitative composition similar to the above
This subclass does not include:
- concentrated, unsweetened milk, whether or not reconstituted, cf. 22221
- milk, not concentrated, with added sugar or other sweetening material, whether or not reconstituted, cf. 22229
- concentrated cream, in liquid or paste, whether or not with added sugar or other sweetening material, whether or not reconstituted, cf. 22229
- milk and cream in solid form, cf. 2221
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 22920
HS 2007 code(s) 0402.99
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1050
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.