Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 01219Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- chervil, Anthriscus cerefolium
- parsley, Petroselinum crispum
- common purslain, Portulaca oleracea
- sea kale, Crambe maritima
- oyster plant
- rhubarb, Rheum rhaponticum
- sorrel, Rumex acetosa
- salad vegetables, other than lettuce (Lactuca sativa) and chicory
- summer and winter savory
- watercress, Nasturtium officinale, Nasturtium microphyllum
This subclass does not include:
- stimulants, spices and aromatic crops, cf. 016
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 01239
HS 2007 code(s) 0709.90
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 0113
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.