Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 289Structure
- Tabulation Category: D - Manufacturing
- Division: 28 - Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Group: 289 - Manufacture of other fabricated metal products; metal working service activities
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2891 - Forging, pressing, stamping and roll-forming of metal; powder metallurgy
- 2892 - Treatment and coating of metals; general mechanical engineering on a fee or contract basis
- 2893 - Manufacture of cutlery, hand tools and general hardware
- 2899 - Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.