|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code IStructure
This Section is divided into the following Divisions:
This section includes:
- activities related to providing passenger or freight transport, whether scheduled or not, by rail, pipeline, road, water or air
- supporting activities such as terminal and parking facilities, cargo handling, storage etc.
- postal activities and telecommunication
- renting of transport equipment with driver or operator
This section excludes:
- major repair or alteration of transport equipment, except motor vehicles, see division 35
- construction, maintenance and repair of roads, railroads, harbours, airfields, see 4520
- maintenance and repair of motor vehicles, see 5020
- renting of transport equipment without driver or operator, see group 711
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.