|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 0113Structure
This class includes:
- growing of fruit: apples, pears, citrus fruit, apricots, strawberries, berries, cherries, peaches, bananas, avocados, guava, dates etc.
- growing of wine grapes and table grapes
- production of wine from self-produced grapes (included by exception)
- growing of edible nuts, including coconuts
- growing of beverage crops such as coffee, cocoa, tea, maté
- growing of spice crops such as:
· seeds: anise, coriander, cumin
· leaves: bay, basil, thyme
· flowers: cinnamon
· fruit: cloves
· other spices: ginger, nutmeg
- growing of olives
This class also includes:
- gathering of berries or nuts
This class excludes:
- growing of peanuts, see 0111
- growing of hop cones, see 0111
- growing of fruit bearing vegetables, e.g. tomatoes, melons, cucumbers etc., see 0112
- growing of fresh "peppers", parsley and tarragon, see 0112
- production of olive oil, see 1514
- manufacture of cocoa, see 1543
- processing of tea leaves and coffee, see 1549
- production of wines other than from self-produced grapes, see 1552
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.