Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 48244Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4824 - Instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking electrical quantities, except electricity production or supply meters; instruments and apparatus for measuring or detecting ionizing radiations
- Subclass: 48244 - Instruments and apparatus (except cathode-ray oscilloscopes and oscillographs) for telecommunications
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2002 code(s) 9030.40
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 3312
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 874.77
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.