Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 44427Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special-purpose machinery
- Group: 444 - Machinery for mining, quarrying and construction, and parts thereof
- Class: 4442 - Other moving, grading, levelling, scraping, excavating, tamping, compacting or extracting machinery, self-propelled, for earth, minerals or ores (including bulldozers, mechanical shovels and road rollers)
- Subclass: 44427 - Mechanical shovels, excavators and shovel loaders, except front-end shovel loaders and machinery with a 360-degree revolving superstructure; moving, grading, levelling, scraping, excavating, tamping, compacting, extracting or boring machinery n.e.c., self-propelled, for earth, minerals or ores
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2002 code(s) 8429.59, 8430.50
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 2924
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 723.29, .39
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.