Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 4111Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
- Group: 411 - Basic iron and steel
- Class: 4111 - Primary materials of iron and steel metallurgy
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 41111 - Pig iron and spiegeleisen in pigs, blocks or other primary forms
- 41112 - Ferro-manganese
- 41113 - Ferro-chromium
- 41114 - Ferro-nickel
- 41115 - Other ferro-alloys
- 41116 - Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore and other spongy ferrous products, in lumps, pellets or similar forms; iron having a minimum purity by weight of 99.94%, in lumps, pellets or similar forms; granules and powders, of pig iron, spiegeleisen, iron or steel
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.