Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 312Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 31 - Products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials
- Group: 312 - Wood continuously shaped along any of its edges or faces; wood wool; wood flour; wood in chips or particles
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3121 - Wood, continuously shaped along any of its edges or faces (including strips and friezes for parquet flooring, not assembled, and beadings and mouldings)
- 3122 - Wood wool; wood flour
- 3123 - Wood in chips or particles
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.